This area provides all the information that you will need to help you be prepared for your GCSE/GCE exams at Blue Coat School.
Please note that due to COVID-19, many dates and details for 2021 exam seasons have not yet been announced. As information is finalised we will update this page.
Summer 2021 Exam Season
Further to the announcement from the DfE on Thursday 25th February, these are now the current results days:
- A Level, AS Level & other Level 3 qualifications : Tuesday 10th August 2021
- GCSEs and other Level 1/2 qualifications : Thursday 12th August 2021
Please see below links to the press releases (dated 25/02/2021) from the DfE & Ofqual confirming how exams will be graded this year:
Collecting Examination Certificates
Exam certificates come directly to the school and are not sent to individual students. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that certificates are collected from the school within 24 months of issue. Certificates not collected within 24 months will be securely destroyed and students are liable for the cost of a replacement certificate. Students are advised to contact the school to ensure that their certificate is available for collection before making arrangements to attend. When collecting certificates, students should bring appropriate photo ID with them, such as a passport or driving licence. This must be pre-arranged with the Exams Office.
Listed below are JCQ (information for candidates) documents. It is important that you read and take note of these documents.
- Information for candidates – Non Examination Assessments
- Information for candidates – Onscreen Tests
- Information for candidates – Privacy Notice
- Information for candidates – Written Exams
- Information for candidates – Coursework
- Information for candidates – Unauthorised Items Poster
- Information for candidates – Warning to Candidates
- Information for candidates – Social Media