GCSE Performance Data 2021/22
- Our 2022 Progress 8 score is 0.21
- Our 2022 Attainment 8 score is 53.3. This compares favourably with both the average for England (48.7) and the Local Authority average (46).
- The percentage of pupils who achieved a strong pass (grade 5 or above) in English and maths at the end of Key Stage 4 is 58%. This compares favourably with both the average for England (50%) and the Local Authority average (46%).
- The percentage of pupils entered for the EBacc was 19%. This has risen to 49% for Year 10 in September 2022.
- The English Baccalaureate APS is 4.46 for 2022. This compares favourably to the 2018 national (4.27) and 2018 local authority (3.98).
- The 2020 percentage of students staying in education or employment for at least 2 terms after key stage 4 is 97%. This compares favourably with 94% for state-funded schools in England, and also 92% for Local Authority state funded-schools.
A Level Performance Data 2021/22
- Our 2022 A Level Progress score is +0.02 with an average result of a B-.
- Our 2022 Applied General Qualifications Progress score is 0.07 with an average result of Distinction.
- 512 entries making Blue Coat the largest sixth form in Coventry by entry.
- 63% of Year 11 in 2020 progressed to sixth form
- 93.6% of students complete their main programme of study
- 94% professing to education or employment vs 78% average for Coventry LA and 79% for the England average
- 81% enter Higher Education or Training
- 3% study apprenticeships
- 12% enter employment
- 4% not in education or employment for two terms after study
- 2% destinations unknown
School Data Dashboard
The GOV.uk School Data Dashboard can provide a more in-depth breakdown of our school data when compared to the national and local authority averages.