This area provides all the information that you will need to help you be prepared for the GCSE/GCE exams at Blue Coat School.
Exam Boards 2021-22
Summer 2022 Exams
Students will receive a personalised timetable after the Easter
Adaptations and Support
We will issue more information about how results day will run nearer the time
A Level / Level 3 Qualifications : 18th August 2022
GCSE / Level 1&2 Qualifications : 25th August 2022
We will issue more information after Easter.
Collecting Examination Certificates
Exam certificates come directly to the school and are not sent to individual students. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that certificates are collected from the school within 24 months of issue. Certificates not collected within 24 months will be securely destroyed and students are liable for the cost of a replacement certificate. Students are advised to contact the school to ensure that their certificate is available for collection before making arrangements to attend. When collecting certificates, students should bring appropriate photo ID with them, such as a passport or driving licence. This must be pre-arranged with the Exams Office.
Listed below are JCQ (information for candidates) documents. It is important that you read and take note of these documents.
- Exam Handbook 2021-22.pdf
- IFC Coursework Assessments 2021-22.pdf
- IFC Non Examination Assessments 2021-22.pdf
- IFC On Screen Examinations 2021-22.pdf
- IFC Privacy Notice.pdf
- IFC Social Media Information for Candidates 2021-22.pdf
- IFC Written Examinations 2021-22.pdf
- Unauthorised Items poster 2021-22.pdf
- Warning to Candidates 2021-22.pdf
- Access Arrangements Policy AY2122.pdf
- Emergency Evacuation Policy (Exams) AY2122.pdf
- Escalation Process AY2122.pdf
- Examination Policy AY2122.pdf
- Exams Archiving Policy AY2122.pdf
- Internal Appeals Procedure (RoR Appeals) AY2122.pdf
- Internal Assessment Appeals Procedure AY2122.pdf
- Review Of Marking - Centre Assessed Marks AY2122.pdf
- Special Consideration Policy AY2122.pdf
- Word Processor Policy AY2122.pdf