Please find below:
- The Pupil Premium document which outlines our Pupil Premium Policy, 2016-17 Grant Expenditure Review & 2017-18 Spending Plan.
- Our educational trip subsidy form allows parents/guardians to apply for financial support with the cost of trips or educational visits which have a direct link to the academic curriculum. These forms should be emailed, posted or delivered to the schools main reception. Each case will be considered on an individual basis and a response will be provided in due course.
- Y7 Catchup Funding spending statement
Additional Financial Support:
- Additional financial support is provided to those students who receive peripatetic lessons and are eligible for the Pupil Premium. We provide a 50% subsidy for all Pupil Premium students when they apply for peripatetic lessons. If you have any queries regarding this then please do contact our Music Department.
- If you require additional support regarding your child’s readiness to access the curriculum then please get in contact with the Pastoral Learning Assistant, Head of Year or Assistant Head of Year.