- The Pupil Premium document which outlines our Pupil Premium Policy, Grant Expenditure Review & Spending Plan.
- Y7 Catch-up Funding spending statement
- PP Free Breakfast Form – this application form is for the parents of any PP eligible student who wishes to apply for an annual breakfast club pass
- Music Letter – Required to be completed if requested subsidised peripatetic lessons
- Instrument Tuition Contract – Required to be completed if requested subsidised peripatetic lessons
- Our educational trip subsidy form allows parents/guardians to apply for financial support with the cost of trips or educational visits which have a direct link to the academic curriculum. These forms should be emailed, posted or delivered to the schools finance department. Each case will be considered on an individual basis and a response will be provided in due course.
Please can all of these completed application forms be sent to email@example.com
Updated Headline Performance Data 2019/20
- Progress 8 Score +0.03 (Third highest in the Coventry LA) vs. Coventry LA Non PP average of +0.05
- 100% of PP eligible students remain in education or employment for 2 terms after leaving BCS (2017 cohort) vs. 96% average for Coventry LA & England Schools
- 74% of PP eligible students are entered for EBacc vs. NPP 44% in Coventry & 45% in other England schools (Highest in the Coventry LA)
- 43% of PP eligible students achieve a G5+ in English & Maths vs Coventry 44% & National 50% Non PP (Second highest in the Coventry LA)
- 60% of PP eligible students achieve a G4+ in English & Maths (Third highest in the Coventry LA)
- EBacc APS for PP eligible students is 3.97 (Third highest in the Coventry LA)
- Attainment 8 score for our PP eligible students is 44 (Third highest in the Coventry LA)