- The Pupil Premium document which outlines our Pupil Premium Policy, 2017-18 Grant Expenditure Review & 2018-19 Spending Plan.
- Y7 Catch-up Funding spending statement
- PP Free Breakfast Form – this application form is for the parents of any PP eligible student who wishes to apply for an annual breakfast club pass
- Music Letter – Required to be completed if requested subsidised peripatetic lessons
- Instrument Tuition Contract – Required to be completed if requested subsidised peripatetic lessons
- Our educational trip subsidy form allows parents/guardians to apply for financial support with the cost of trips or educational visits which have a direct link to the academic curriculum. These forms should be emailed, posted or delivered to the schools finance department. Each case will be considered on an individual basis and a response will be provided in due course.
Please can all of these completed application forms be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org